Data - collectively all information that you submit to Goalchieve via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies - a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the Cookies clause below;
Goalchieve, we or us - Goalchieve, a website that belongs to belongs to Goalchieve Ltd company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 09916466 whose registered office is at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom;
UK and EU Cookie Law - the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you - any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Goalchieve and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Goalchieve and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website - the website that you are currently using, Goalchieve.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
4. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
We collect and use information to analyze how our website is used, diagnose service, technical problems, maintain security, remember information and personalize content etc. The information that we collect varies and depends on how you use our website.
In order to fully use all features of Goalchieve, you need to register account, and that process requires you to provide us your username and e-mail address. You may also volountarily provide us with other personal Data, such as: date of birth, gender, job title, profession, biography, contact Information such as email addresses, communicator (Skype) ID’s, links to your profiles on another social network websites and telephone numbers, demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests; Information you choose to add to your profile will be available for public viewing on the website for registered users only.
Your contributions to the Service, such as questions and answers and other contributions on the Service, and metadata about them (such as when you posted them), are publicly viewable on the Service, along with your username. This information may be searched by search engines and be republished elsewhere on the Web in accordance with our Terms of Service.
We may also retain your emails and email address and our responses if you correspond with us by email. The information that we collect varies depending upon how you use our Service.
If you use your Facebook, Twitter, or Google + to create an account with us, we access and store your name, public "About Me" information, your email address, your Facebook user id number, and your Facebook URL.
Facebook also gives us access to your main profile photo. We do not store those photos ourselves; rather, we serve them directly from Facebook's servers.
We use "cookies" to store your username and password, analyze the way you use the Service and customize the Service to your preferences, and overall to to improve your experience of using the Website. For further information refer to ‘Cookies’ clause.
Our cookies automatically collect Data such as following: IP address, geolocation and other non-personally identifiable profile information about you, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), web browser type, version and language, operating system, a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to, your search criteria and results, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used the Service, and other similar information.
1. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Goalchieve is the "data controller".
2. We will retains any data for as long as allowed, required, or we believe will be useful, but do not undertake retention obligations. The information may be disposed in our discretion without notice, (subject to applicable law that specifically requires the handling or retention of information). You must keep your own back-up records.
3. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties.
4. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the Security clause below.
1. Goalchieve may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
1. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Goalchieve (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £20.
1. Data security is of great importance to Goalchieve and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
2. Password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
3. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Goalchieve to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. Cookies we use can be either session or persistent. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your computer after you close your browser so that it can be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions.
5. Goalchieve may place the following Cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
Analytical/performance cookies - They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies - These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Targeting cookies - These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register with the Service. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
1. Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the EEA.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You may contact Goalchieve by email at email@example.com.